ULTRASONIC PEST CONTROL

Latest Ultrasonic Pest Control Devices, Costumer Reviews And Information.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ultrasonic Pest Control From Bell and Howell. Some Costumer Reviews.

Bell and Howell has come out with a new ultrasonic pest control product or they call it as ultrasonic pest repellers. I believe this ultrasonic pest control or repellers product is good to help protect your home from vile, disease-carrying rodents and insects.

According to them, it is just very easy to use. Just plug them into any wall power socket and the ultrasonic technology emits a constantly-changing signal that drives pests crazy. The sounds that produced by this devices are virtually inaudible to you and your pets. This ultrasonic pest control or repellers product comes with extra outlet 3 pack set.

So what are the reviews?

By Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA)

We have a certain number of annoying pests around the house. Fortunately, there are no rodents. We have a couple cats and the rodents seem to know better than to show up. I wish I could say the same for silverfish, spiders, earwigs, ants, scorpions and moths. Argentine ants are especially annoying and I have a poison which is sometimes effective. Sometimes it isn't, however.

I ran across this little item: the Bell and Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller (model no. SB 104) and picked up 6. It seemed so simple. Just plug this into your outlets and it will emit an ultrasonic blip now and then and the pests will disappear. Plus it's Bell and Howell, isn't it? They turn out good, effective, well-researched products, don't they? I couldn't resist. I took my treasures home and plugged them in: two in the kitchen, two in the dining room, one in the living room and one in the bathroom.

Well, intuitively, I just knew this wasn't going to work but I had a glimmer of hope. Pests around the house are usually just not that simple of a problem. But, it seemed worth a try. Well, sure enough, they don't work. They sit there plugged in and emitting a little flashing light about every three seconds, and presumably an inaudible ultrasonic signal that insects, etc, just can't bear. Well, I haven't noticed that it has any effect at all on the insect population. The ants still seem to be everywhere, including right on the ultrasonic repeller.

I'm going to give these things a longer try, simply because I bought them. However, the product appears to be totally ineffective, as far as I can tell. If you're looking for the magic wand solution to your household pest problems, these Ultrasonic Pest Repellers are probably not it.

By M. Hickey

Do not waste your money. I put 1 in my kitchen. It had been plugged-in for a few weeks. I was baking cupcakes, took them out of the oven, placed them on a rack to cool. When I came back into the kitchen to frost the cupcakes, a mouse was eating my cupcakes 2 feet away from this hunk of crap.

By K. J. Harlow "SodaYak

This is a poor-quality copy of other, better products. This one does not emit a constant ultrasonic tone, instead it "blips" every 5 seconds or so, which I do not think is enough to drive pests away. I have used the Sunbeam Ultrasonic Pest repeller (which unfortunately the company doesn't make any more) and that worked wonders keeping spiders and other bugs out of my house, because it had a constant, changing-frequency sound emitted by the device. Don't waste your money on this one. I bought it to keep fleas away after flea-bombing my apartment and they are still around.

Based on the three costumers review above none of them has said something positive about this ultrasonic pest control from Bell and Howell. So it is up to you know whether you are still going to buy it or not. I have come to a conclusion that buying it will be a waste of your hard earned money. There are many other more useful and effective ultrasonic pest control in the market that you can buy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blogs and its stuff are so notable and worthwhile it can make me return.Pests

George Mark said...

Amazing post ! thanks to share essential facts regarding pet control. Anyone looking for Best pest control for mice may follow: Best ultrasonic pest repeller control

Ajit said...

100% Safe to use around children. cockroach repellent

Jamie Waggoner said...

Very good product. electric insect killer

Unknown said...

How nice tip is. Thanks for sharing it. I want to remove pest from my office, but how?
If you know about pest control site like https://goo.gl/maps/Jn79Qpx9LDC2, then let me know.
Thank you

James leo said...

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing ant repeller

RSS to JavaScript