ULTRASONIC PEST CONTROL

Latest Ultrasonic Pest Control Devices, Costumer Reviews And Information.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Product From Bell and Howell.

I stumbled upon another ultrasonic pest control product from Bell and Howell yesterday. It seems Bell and Howell has a lot of ultrasonic pest control products in store for us user to give it a try. They claimed that their ultrasonic and electromagnetic pest repeller will helps to get rid your home of pesky critters without messy traps or poisonous chemicals. On paper it sounds good. This ultrasonic pest control innovative technology uses wiring within your house's wall to emits a sounds or signal that drive insects and rodents away from your house. To use it is just very simple. Plug-in unit protects one floor level and features a side outlet so you won't lose plugspace.

Afters searching around in the internet I've found several costumers reviews about the products In my previous post regarding to the similar product from Bell and Howell, it was noted that the product was not as good as it should be. So let see what the costumers said about this another ultrasonic pest control from Bell and Howell.

By N. Gardner (San Diego, CA USA)

The product may or may not work. I do not know the answer because the side effects were too unpleasant to leave it plugged in for long. The frequency range it claims to operate under is well beyond what humans can hear, but the unit additionally makes a piercing high pitched whining worthy of making ones ears (and eyes!) hurt. It was certainly well within my range of hearing. I could hear the sound throughout my house, regardless of how far from the unit I walked.

Also having researched many models and brands of this product before purchasing, I felt comfortable in its reassurance that domestic animals would not be affected by this product. (Most similar products make this claim.) For this unit however, the promise turned out to be outrageously false. From the second the product was plugged in, my cat responded as if being attacked by auditory ghosts: crouching low to the ground, defensively spinning, darting about the house, dodging in random directions and doubling back on himself... seemingly unable to escape.

Within 20 minutes of receiving the product, I had already packed it back in its box and was standing in line at the post office to send it right back.

This product may deter pests, but it will also drive off family, friends, pets, and quite possibly your sanity.

I'd recommend looking into similar products with a higher price tag.

By S. Sabin "raynesonyx" (Idaho Falls, ID USA)

I bought this product after I found a mouse in my apartment. You see I am extremely allergic to mice and can't deal with even one or two creeping about. That said I still don't want to torture, or poison the little things. I feel a bit like a bartender after hours, (i.e. "they don't have to go home but they can't stay here.") So I read some online information and bought this product. I wasn't sure about it at first because I does make an audible wining/clicking sound (easy enough I just put it in the bathroom so that I only hear it when I'm in there). But because it works through the wiring of you apartment/home it works just the same no matter were you put it. With in an hour I started seeing little black house spiders making a mass exodus from my bathroom. So I thought great it really works. Now it's four days later and I have not seen hide nor hair (or in this case mouse turds) of the little furry critters either. After talking to my neighbor who are still having mouse problems I can only surmise that it is this lovely product which drove the little guys from my apartment. I told them to go buy this product that way they don't have to hurt the mice, just drive them away.

No comments:

RSS to JavaScript